Sensemore is positioned to leverage machine health monitoring technologies around the world. At Sensemore, we are enthusiastic about finding out new technologies, and we are looking for a team member who has this passion for learning and has a sense of responsibility. You will be working with our friendly team in the Magnet Office in ITU Maslak who’s looking forward to you exchanging their ideas.
Day-to-day life at work
- Working regularly with Sensemore developer team
- Creating good relationship with solution partners and sustain current relationships
- Analyzing customer needs and conveying them developer team to shape our product roadmap
- Creating reliability success stories, documenting and presenting
- Performing customer field visits and product field applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Having analytical, team player and good communication skills
- Living in Istanbul (You will be working with our friendly team in the Magnet Office in ITU Maslak)
- Having a B class driver license
- Preferably at least +1 year Maintenance Experience especially in mechanical departments
- Preferably having knowledge mechanisms, machinery dynamics, vibration etc.
- Preferably knowledge vibration analysis
- Preferably having fluently English both written and spoken