At Sensemore, we are enthusiastic about finding out new technologies, and we are looking for a team member who has this passion for learning and has a sense of responsibility. You will be working with our friendly team in the Magnet Office in ITU Maslak who’s looking forward to you exchanging their ideas.
– Support the existing embedded projects
– Develop new embedded projects
– Design and develop both RTOS based and bare metal embedded software
– Code review and development tests
– Develop low-level peripheral drivers
For this position what we are looking for;
– A 4th-grade student in Computer Engineering, Electric-Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or related fields
– Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming
– Basic knowledge of Python
– Experience with embedded systems and target boards, e.g. ESP32, STM32
– Knowledge of Object-oriented (OOP) approach
– Knowledge of embedded system peripherals
– Knowledge of embedded systems communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, RS232, RS485 etc.
– Fluent professional-level English
– Holistic thinking and problem-solving skills
– Enthusiastic for development and learning
It’s not required, but preferred, that you have:
– Basic knowledge of Linux and bash scripting
– Familiarity with version control tools e.g. Git
– Know-how on real-time systems such as RTOS
– Knowledge of wireless protocols such as Wi-Fi, BLE, LoRa
– Knowledge of build tools such as Make, CMake.